Monday, August 17, 2009

My best friend.s wedding

Just back to cyberjaya today.....so tired !!! miss another 2 hours of data comm lecture....=.=.....Now i think is time to start to do everything that delayed until now......seem like quite a lot...@@.....

Last Saturday is my primary school best friend --> DeMing & YenYen wedding~~ The 1st wedding dinner that I attend which both of them are my best friend....Can't imagine that everything happen so fast....And.......who will be the NEXT ??!

My SR friend ??? or will happen on my MMU friends?? Still can't get to guess......But I think the next one should be Cadrick.....Sure because of some special reason....hope my dream will come true.....Let's us pray for it together......make it happen.....Good luck my Cadrick.......
wahahaha...

I have to start study liao....seem like a lot of thing i don't know.......T_T

But.....when will be the next outing ? Someone please plan for it.......
I want economic one.....almost broke liao.......@@

I think "that's all for today..."...Is time to take bath ....The main purposes of this post are to wish my dearest friend Deming and Yen happy wedding......
& Best wish for Cadrick.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont so Cek Ak ar u...

BKz

Zest said...

lol.....bkz....wat cek ak......is for the sack of my friends......best wish for all....

Unknown said...

cad sure 1st d XD

阿恬 said...

> <
wish both of them happy wedding ~