Monday, August 10, 2009

RappelzSEA ~~

~Adventure end on 31 August 2009~

RappelzSEA going to close ! !

When all Rapplerz know about this sad news... Everyone was sad.... All people have been put their efforts here for few months and years...All the friends we know here, all the efforts ...will become nothing on 1st September 2009......

Many of my friends decided to move to RappelzUS, I have considered about it also....but since i gt so so so many things waiting me to settle it......So I will NOT join RappelzUS now....

~Family photo took in lostmine2~

Although that was a sad news for me.....but .....everything got it's bad and good.......Is time for me to leave Rappelz.....If not because of Rappelz's server closing.....I think my XeXmEX still famous in game.....haha.......
But now XeXmEX will stay in memory forever.....XD

~Taking photo with my Guild Master, FaceLightNing~
~Fighting Oforia, m1 dungeon boss~
~Killing Tara boss,lostmine dungeon boss,damn big...XD~
~The 1st day when all players know that server gonna close, all people killing each other..X.X~


The ending of a legend, the beginning of NEW story......

All the memory in Rappelz will forever here with me....and all my friendss .....Good Luck~~



This is my 1st blog here.....hope u all will like it...XD

1 comment:

Abdul Khaliq said...

good

pakjewelry.blogspot.com